Sunday, 9 August 2015

Week Five: Critique and Feedback from Intrim

Today during class I gained some feedback from Tulia, where she said that my poster is trying to say too many things, that all mean the same. The concept has been over complicated and needs to be brought back and simplified. So back to the drawing board, where I need to take my current poster and alter it slightly so it is simpler and straight forward with its argument. This process advanced me in my project by getting an outside eye that is both well trained and fresh to look at my work to see whether or not it is communicating my argument well. Sometimes you can become to engrossed in your work to see that its over done, where you know what everything means, but others won't. This is a prime example of that, and now that I have got this feedback I can strip my poster back and make the message clear.  






No comments:

Post a Comment