Thursday, 13 August 2015

Week Five: Meeting/ Critique with Matt

Today I met with Matt where I gained critique and feedback about the two posters,this critique and feedback is as follows:

He said that this poster is about 90% there and it just needs some further finessing to take it further. We looked at implementing colour into areas, working with the fonts, and scale. 
From here I am just going to continue to play around until I am happy with how far its come. 

We also talked about the body copy, where the 'fancy a cuppa?.." is pretty much just reiterating what the image is saying so I need to make it more of a call to action completely about the flag issue and step away from the cup of tea topic. So I need to make the call to action more to the point and also we talked about adding some more text, like a little paragraph to create another graphic element. 


Further feedback that I gained was to do with the second poster, where Matt still found that this one had more potential than the one I was going with. Basically I need to work to the grid and just play around with the composition until I'm happy with it. He found that I still packed more of a punch than the other one I had done, so I'm gonna go with it.



From here I will make the changes that are needed to be made to develop and refine my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment