During class we were shown this example of the book Animal Farm, where for the same book, with the same story, there were multiple covers that exemplified numerous styles an perspectives. Through this we were able to see how the same idea can be shown in multiple ways. This is what we need to achieve in our final posters, where we need to take concept/argument and discover how can they be used to communicate the same concept in a different context?

In order to generate some strong visuals around this idea of 'not our cup of tea' I've created a small mood board with various pictures to get some inspiration into what symbols and content I could include to make the visual strong and convincing.
From here I then generated some thumbnail sketches for my concept/argument.
From here i will take these thumbnails and render them digitally.





No comments:
Post a Comment