From here I then, brainstormed in further depth into each of the topics:
From here I then took out key words and ideas that I applied to word lists.
All of the above brainstorming and initial ideation enabled me to almost 'word vomit' on the topics, where I just got out all my ideas and perspectives on the topic from what I already know and think of them. These initial ideas and concepts are very brief and simple, therefore they provide space to expand, once further knowledge. They will be good to draw illustration ideas from too, which will be my next task.
This process advanced me in my project as I was able to see what topics I was more lenient toward, where I either knew more about or had more ideas for it. Overall, I found that I was more lenient toward the topic of the Flag Change vs No Flag Change, so this is the direction that I will take for my poster.









No comments:
Post a Comment