During class this week we did a task, that in my opinion, proved to be very beneficial. It got me thinking in a wider sense to my topic, where I wasn't constrained to the perimeters of the topic of Flag Change, but rather I had the freedom to adapt other topics toward the topic of Flag change.
For the first task we were given a random word, where we would then have to brainstorm everything round that word, from here we then applied it visually to our topic.
For the next task we were given an idiom/saying, and followed the same process
Another task involved the distribution of random images, where we chose some and applied it to our topic visually. I chose a Sheep and A Tea cup
This task advanced me in my project by showing me that I can cast the net wider and it can actually prove to create more of an interesting perspective on my topic.





No comments:
Post a Comment